The BT Emerging Designer Awards have officially opened for applications for 2016. This would be an exciting and career-propelling opportunity for any promising fashion design talent, especially those who aspire to raise their businesses to the next level.
Three fashion labels will be shortlisted as finalists for the coveted award and will have the opportunity to showcase their designs at BT Runway for Success alongside some of Australia's most iconic fashion designers.
Past winners include Emma Mulholland, Michael Lo Sordo and Christopher Esber.
The 2016 Prize has grown and now includes:
- A $10,000 cash grant from BT
- The services of a BT financial planner for two years
- Two return economy class flights to Los Angeles from Virgin Australia to further their fashion ambitions
- Backstage hair services for one major event and two look books, and editorial support for 12 months by Toni & Guy
- A one year subscription for full photo sharing and sample tracking services on new platform Flaunter
- Two mentoring sessions with two fashion industry icons provided by the Australian Fashion Chamber
Applications are open now and close on 31 January 2016. For more information and to apply follow this link: www.bt.com.au/