Webinar | Best Export Practice for Fashion Brands with Anton Dell Fashion Consultancy
WHEN | September 26th 2016 | 5pm AEST
WHERE | Online!
COST | FREE!
REGISTER | Email email@example.com to register your interest and receive the webinar link.
We’d like to extend the opportunity for you to take part in a webinar on best export practice, brought to you by Anton Dell, suitable for small to medium size fashion brands, who are interested in exporting and/or growing their brand internationally.
Private consultations with Anton are also available to arrange via Skype.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Well in-demand talks on ‘Best Export Practice for Fashion Brands’ by Anton Dell contain brief information on how to get ‘Export ready’ and key aspects to consider prior selling internationally. The talk lasts 30min following a Q&A session.
THE SESSION WILL COVER :
- Fashion trends, inspiration & prediction
- Process: supplier to own brand
- Export: how to be successful?
- Is your product commercial?
- Why do some companies do well and others struggle?
- Image: online & offline
- International representation & cultural aspects
- Market research
- Getting your collection right for the market
- Distributor and agent model: pros & cons
- Outsourcing logistics
- Financial aspect of importing into different countries
- Making sure you get paid
- Our consultancy: the work we do
- Case study on the well known Australian brand
- Made in: the importance of being proud to say “made in ”
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Anton Dell offers a range of workshops, webinars and mentoring that can be tailored to your Fashion Brand’s needs. For further information, go to the website www.antondell.com or contact the Anton Dell team directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
MEET ANTON DELL
Anton Dell is the founder and CEO of the Anton Dell Fashion Consultancy and a keynote speaker on Best Fashion Export practice. Anton has many years’ experience in retail as well as manufacturing, where his export achievements gave him extensive worldwide sector knowledge and an in-depth comprehension on fashion markets. Prior to starting the consultancy in 1994, he was one of the leading agents in the UK, representing major European brands for more than 20 years.