International Sourcing Expo 2017
Tuesday 14 – Thursday 16 November 2017
International Convention Centre, Sydney, Australia
Returning to Sydney this November 14-16 2017, the International Sourcing Expo brings the world to you!
The trade only event is Australia’s leading sourcing platform for the apparel, accessories and textile industry. So - if you’re looking to improve your supply chain, compare costs and services, produce your own label, diversify your brand or source from thousands of products and ranges - this is THE event for you.
Register your free Visitor Pass:
SEE YOU AT STAND F12!
Join the Council of Textile & Fashion at Stand F12!
Stop by and have a chat to one of the CTF team about our programs, and get to know some of our members including:
- ABLE Collective
- Citizen Wolf
- Manufacture My Product - 'Made In China' (Stand G17)
- Sample Room - Fashion
- Citizen Wolf
- The Fashion Futurist
- APN Performance Testing
- Fashion Equipped (Stand B09)
THE SEMINAR PROGRAM
And be sure to secure your place in the free Seminar series, including panel discussions and presentations from:
- David Giles-Kaye | CEO, Council of Textile & Fashion
- Helen Kavadias | Senior Associate, Phillips Ormonde Fitzpatrick
- Elizabeth Formosa | Founder, Fashion Equipped
- Melinda Tually | Director - Ndless: The New Normal, Coordinator - Fashion Revolution Day Aus NZ
- Zoltan Zsaki | Co-founder, Citizen Wolf
- Pinakin Chaubal | Senior Tech Consultant, APN Performance Testing