AFC x Tribe22 Webinar | Export Pathways to China | Supported by City of Sydney
The Australian Fashion Council and Tribe22 warmly invite you to a webinar on Export Pathways to China, supported by City of Sydney.
This webinar will provide Australian fashion brands and retailers with an understanding of the opportunities and challenges with entering the complex Chinese market.
Presented by a diverse range of experts, the webinar will explore current consumer behaviours, how to best use digital tools & online platforms, diverse distribution models, and the barriers & solutions to accessing the market.
- Marie-helene Prevot | Director of Tribe22 | Tribe22 is a Hong Kong based agency that provides retail and branding solutions to high end retailers and brands across all sectors. Marie-helene is an expert in brand management, retail experiences, and an advocate for innovative retail models that engage differently with new Asian consumer profiles.
- Jake Chen | Lead Consultant at Forward Collective | Jake is a fashion strategy and business development consultant, who has expertise in value chain optimisation to ensure long term success. He is highly experienced in consulting fashion brands that are entering the China market.
- Julin Chen | Social Media Specialist | A young banker turned inspirational KOL, Julin advocates a cool modern lifestyle to Chinese millennials.
- Cristina Kountiou | Sustainable Fashion Educator & Consultant | With over 14 years experience in sustainable fashion, Cristina has started her own fashion development consultancy, Revive Consulting, which seeks to connect industry with education.
- Jonathan Lee | Senior Area Manager (Asia) of TOMORROW LTD | Jonathan is an experienced fashion expert within TOMORROW, one of the leading international organisations supporting fashion brands development, including showrooms, investment, product licensing, consulting and more.