WHY JOIN? GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Want to join the Australian Fashion Council and work toward building a stronger Australian Industry? Along with the benefit of actively contributing to the growth of our industry, your membership let's you;
BE Collectively Represented:
- Be collectively represented by the peak industry body for Textiles and Fashion in Australia.
- Network with other companies, discover common issues and work towards solutions.
- Be a part of the Australian network of fashion industry bodies.
Set Industry Policy:
- Participate in policy setting industry round table groups (e.g ethical practice, environmental sustainability, local capability mapping, export).
- A voice with government as a member of the Australian peak industry body.
- Connect to others in your industry, share experiences and establish new business relationships.
- Promotion locally and internationally through large industry network (database)
- Connection to international partners and opportunities. Connect to trade opportunities, both inbound and outbound through our extensive networks.
For emerging designers:
- Become a part of our new mentoring and retail access program.
- Access avenues of business funding through our networks.
- The Australian Fashion Council is the nominating member for textile and clothing related standards with Standards Australia.
- Shape the future of Australian Standards by getting involved in Standards Committees that are relevant for your business.
- Access to Free Afternoon Sessions on key industry topics.
- Priority access to workshops and events.
- Participate in factory visits.
- 10% discount on all AFC events.
- Discounted ticketing to partnered events.
APPLY TO JOIN THE AFC
We welcome you to apply via the form below, all applications will be considered, please allow up to 3 weeks processing time.